2022 Calendar "Must Love Cats"
Printed in a lmited edition of 100, these calendars will be sure to sell out.
Twelve sweet cats for twelve months of the year, each lovingly illustrated feline ushering in a different variety of delight. January's cat is waking up in a sunny window, meanwhile December's cat is wacked out on ribbon. In between are cats at times playful, sleepy, or judgey—but always, always revered.
Combining the unique aesthetics of risograph you love—the slight misregistration, the texture and variation in ink—with new functional features:
- Large, black date numerals that are legible even from across the room
- US holidays denoted in a contrasting color for your convenience.
Each page in the calendar was printed two-colors at a time on a MZ1090u risograph machine. The transparency of the inks allows for layering to create a multitude of colors — just look at October's Cat in the pumpkin made from sunflower yellow and fluorescent orange.
With a half-moon punch and hanging wire at the top, this black wire-bound calendar is ready to brighten your new year. It makes an excellent gift for the cat lovers in your life, or for someone who appreciates nice things that serve a purpose. It is a beautiful piece of changing art to be enjoyed all year long.
- Limited edition of 100.
- Risograph printed in six colors with soy and bran inks in black, federal blue, teal, fluorescent orange, sunflower yellow, and burgundy
- Neenah Royal Sundance 80lb stock in Birch Fiber (FSC certified, contains 30% post-consumer recycled material)
- Ready-to-hang: cover, 12 calendar pages, and blank back cover are wire-bound with convenient hanging wire and half-moon center punch
Apparel ships free! Paper goods ship in flat mailers; cost will be calculated at check-out. Local pick-up is available for the Atlanta area.